- Use a cup of water and a rag to clean and dry your brush between colors.
- You don't have start with 0 and end with 6, but its easier to paint the background first.
- Don't stress about staying in the lines. You can always paint over mistakes or don't - painting is messy afterall.
- Don't be constrained by the colors provided. If you have acrylic paints at home that you would prefer to use, or if you want to make the painting more vibrant - do it!
- Keep the paint pot lids closed when not using colors. Acrylic paints dry quickly.
- Expect to paint several coats. Fortunately, you don't have to wait long between coats and dark colors require fewer coats that light colors.
- Paint the sides of the panel for a finished look.
- Share your work on Instagram with the hashtag #paintmytrip. We'd love to see how your painting turns out!